Monday, November 27, 2006

Weekend Fun

***COUNTDOWN***

*** 8 Days til Official Release Date of STAKE THAT!***
(Just in case you were wondering...)

P.S. You can go order it on Amazon now... ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Now back to your regularly scheduled blog)
This weekend I was dogsitting so I did a lot of hiking in parks. Very fun. :) Here are the dogs (mine is the black fluffy one (Molly), I was dog sitting the gray one (Adora), and the other two (Harley and Dee) belong to my friend Mary.)


They romped around like crazy...


Sniffed everything...


And basically wore themselves out...


I wore MY self out by finally finishing my Girls that Growl manuscript. I passed it into my editor today! Now I just have to sit with my fingers crossed, hoping she likes it!!!! :)

Hope you all had a good weekend, too!

MARI

1 comment:

Heather Brewer said...

Yay, finished manuscript! :)=