Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yay cover art!

Yesterday my editor sent me the best Halloween gift ever! The cover art for GIRLS THAT GROWL. And let me tell you, it rocks!! I love it soo soo much! They did exactly what I hoped they'd do and made it even better than I imagined.

I can sooo not wait to show you!

But sadly, I can't. Not until they put all the other stuff on - like the title, my name, and the tagline. Only then can I post it. So you're all going to have to wait. Nyah, nyah, nyah!

But I promise you, it's a cover worth waiting for. Perhaps my favorite of all covers this far! And that's saying something.

:)
MARI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it either! I loved the BOYS THAT BITE cover. It must be such a thrill to see the cover of your book for the first time.

Susan