Friday, January 22, 2010

Dog Sledding!

Greetings from Vermont! I'm up here this week shooting ski related stories for my day job at Better TV. And today was a special treat. Something to check off of the list of things to do before I die....I got to go dog sledding!!! And let me tell you, it was so much fun! And the dogs were great. So strong. One of them had actually done the famous Iditarod race in Alaska five times - and won three!

Anyway, if you ever get the chance, I highly recommend it. Such a thrill. Faced paced and fun! (And only a tad stinky.)

I took a little iPhone video to illustrate the awesomeness.Check it out!





Mari

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Oh wow, sounds like lots of fun. I only live about an hour from VT so this is def. something to look into! Glad you had a good time! :)