Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blood Coven Vampires Book 6: BLOOD TIES

At long last I can reveal the cover for Blood Coven Vampires Book 6, Blood Ties! This comes out in August AFTER Night School (which is out in January.) Yes, two Blood Coven books next year! Yay! And the cover is sweet!!




The final battle is brewing between Vampires and Slayers. But for Sunny McDonald, the true war is being fought over her heart.

Though now officially back in the arms of her vampire boyfriend Magnus, Sunny finds she still can't forget the gentle mortal Jayden who once saved her life. And when the darkness threatens to steal his humanity, Sunny finds herself with a choice. Stay true to Magnus and the Blood Coven or defy them in a desperate attempt to save Jayden’s soul.

Meanwhile, the Blood Coven is gearing up for its toughest fight yet--going head to head with a splinter group of Slayer Inc who's regrouping in Tokyo, Japan, still determined to take over the world. In dark blood bars and hidden temples, it'll be Vampires vs. Slayers in a showdown that could cost Sunny not only her heart...but also her very life.

7 comments:

Sabrina said...

I've got some questions:
first:I can't understand english really good so I ask:is this now the last book????
second:when will it come to Germany????
okay that's all,and I will make a report in my school of your first book:'Boys that bite'
From Sabrina

Flower said...

Hey =)
Wow, the cover looks really great.
I love the english covers, they are so much prettier than the German ones.
Have you any idea when book 6 will be published in Germany? (Okay, Sabrina already asked that =D)Well, if it's later than the english version, I will buy the english book, I already did it with the third one...
I can't wait to see what happens next... xD
Greeting from Germany =)

Mari Mancusi said...

I don't know the exact release date of Blood Ties in Germany but I think it's July since they seem to be releasing them in July every year. :) I will let you know!

Also - I think there will be more books after Blood Ties.

xo
MARI

Sabrina said...

First July???I can't wait for this book!!Love your books so much they are so great,and I love vampires :)^^
Again:Love your books!!
Love,your biggest German fan
PS:You are right Flower the English Covers are much better as the German Covers :(

Sariah said...

NOOO I don't want the stories to end so don't make this the lat book plzz

mariahis4ever said...

it says on another web sit that u are going to have eight books to this series....i really hope that there is can u answer that for me pleasse...???

Mari Mancusi said...

Yes, the series will have 8 books total! :)